Rohde Ecotop 60 Ceramic Kiln - Efficient, safe and economical.
Buy today and we will upgrade you to a Gold Discount customer, with 15% off future orders.
The Ecotop is currently one of the most economical kilns on the market and features a new and unique insulation concept that allows for very high efficiency.
The 3-layer insulation structure featuring high-quality microporous 15mm back insulation can be safely fired to stoneware temperatures using a regular 230v plug (3.6kW).
Special features of the Ecotop series:
- 3-layer insulation concept with 15mm microporous insulating board
- Particularly high energy efficiency
- Reversible kiln stand, handy and practical
- Pressure spring-supported opening mechanism for the lid
- Power control effected by silent, low-wear solid state relays with external cooling element
Clearly structured control unit and easy to operate, for use in workshops, schools and hobby rooms.
- 10 firing programs, freely adjustable with up to 16 segments per program
- Delayed start programmable (up to 4 days)
- 1 controlled heating/ cooling ramp + 1 soak per segment
- ideal for glass and ceramics use
- soak times up to nearly 100 hours
- ramp rates from 1 to 999C/Hour
- programs can be reviewed or altered while firing
- program pause and segment advance facilities
- kayboard lockable
- power failure recovery
- energy used display
- Standard alarm/safety relay with alarm buzzer
- Internal dimensions 400mm diameter x 450mm height
- External dimensions 700mm x 730mm x 900mm (WxDxH)
Optional Shelf kit includes:
- 2 x 350mm kiln shelf (10mm thick)
- 3 x 25mm shelf props
- 3 x 50mm shelf props
- 3 x 75mm shelf props
- 3 x 100mm shelf props
- Certified CE compliant
- Weight: Approx 60kg (unpackaged)
- Power rating: 3.6 kW
- Power supply 16 Amp, two pin European plug. Wire into a wall connection similar to a cooker (this should be done by a qualified electrician). N.B. Do not use an adapter with a 3-pin socket to plug into a domestic 13 Amp socket.
- Maximum Temperature: 1320 C
Delivery is to your door only and does not include installation. Please consider that you may need help to situate the kiln. Delivery 1-2 weeks.
When ordering your kiln please state any access issues at the delivery address in the special instructions.
Ships free to any address in mainland UK. Other destinations may vary.
3 Year Manufacturers Warranty (not including elements).
Certified CE compliant.
Kilns contribute towards our discount programme but do not qualify to receive discounts.